Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Tease

Yesterday I told you that I have a few other projects that I'm working on. 
Trying to think ahead, I took a few "before" photos.
I'm so excited that I wanted to go ahead and share a couple of them with you.
I need to keep my mojo going and also keep myself accountable.


Okay.
It was love at first sight for me.
Red is my favorite color...
I love every detail of this little cabinet.
I do not plan on changing a thing.
I love it the way it is.
I do plan on decorating the room around it.
Sound crazy?
Hubby thinks I am.
His exact words were "You paid for that?"
LOL
The only other detail I'm sharing for now is: Craftroom




***************

The same day I found my little red, I found this baby.
I wasn't sure at first and after thinking about it all week, I went back.
I had to have it.
Guess what?
Hubby doesn't like it either.
It is sitting in our entryway, and no, our wall is not THAT white!

That's it.
I need to get busy.
My goal is to work on a different room each month.
The kitchen will obviously not be finished in 5 days, but after I get the curtains up, I'll be satisfied to move on to the next room.
As long as I can do a little in each room it will still be an improvement.

12 comments:

House Queen January 26, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

I love both of them! My hubby would have not liked them either...Who cares, right? lol

Anonymous January 26, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

LOVE them! We wont even discuss the looks {and words} that get used when I share my finds....not appropriate for blogging. HA!

Heather January 26, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

I love them too! that red shelf is great!

Cate O'Malley January 27, 2010 at 8:25 AM  

I'm currently working my way through decorating and painting the house too - can't wait to see what you come up with!

Southern Fried Gal January 27, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

That red shelf is too cute! Husbands just don't get it sometimes... Good luck with your projects!

Anonymous January 28, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

Love them both,I cant wait to see what you do next.

Juliana January 31, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and your family right now....

kace January 31, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

Just wanted you to know i'm thinking and praying for yall right now!

Unknown January 31, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

Praying for you and your family right now...so many prayers and thoughts coming your way. {{hugs}}

Gwen February 1, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

Sending prayers for you and your family.

Emily A. Clark February 3, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Just found your blog through your cousin's and wanted to let you know that my heart is breaking for you and your family. I am stopping to pray now for God's comfort and strength during these days. I have been looking back through your blog and it reminds me that life is so fragile and I so often take the little things that mean the most for granted. Praying for you and your children.

Farmgirl Paints February 4, 2010 at 6:15 PM  

I love your little red table. I would do the same thing...decorate a room around it. But I'm a little crazy like that:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP