Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thank You

Just a quick word of thanks to everyone for their kind words and prayers. Your prayers have carried us through these times...

Thank you to all my special bloggy friends for your support; I really miss you gals!  And a very special thank you to all my new followers!  Wow!  You guys just may be the motivation I needed to "get back to normal".....there are many projects waiting on me.  I hope to be back to blogging very soon.....

7 comments:

Anonymous March 9, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

Glad to see you are back!! Still sending prayers your way!!

Anonymous March 9, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

Glad to see you are back!! Still sending prayers your way!!

Unknown March 9, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

I've been thinking of you! You all are still in my prayers, sweetie.

House Queen March 9, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

I think about you daily...
Love you...

Heather March 10, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

I have been thinking about you so much. Still here praying for you when God puts you and your children on my heart. I've missed your posting for sure!

Joyce March 12, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

Jessica am glad to see you are nback to blogging. Have missed you. Am still thinking of you and the kids and still praying that with time the hurt will ease some. Just keep trusting in GOD.

Anonymous March 16, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

Hey girl! Glad to see you back! Love you!! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP