Monday Mornings
Around 8:40 am
Things are just so hectic here in the mornings...three kids...two different schools.
I use to skip breakfast a lot.
This is my attempt to eat healthier.
After cookies for breakfast on Saturday. {I know...great example for the kids, right?}
And doughnuts for breakfast on Sunday...it was time eat something healthy.
On a side note:
I have 3 other projects that I am working on besides the kitchen.
Stay tuned...
they are going to begood great!
Things are just so hectic here in the mornings...three kids...two different schools.
I use to skip breakfast a lot.
This is my attempt to eat healthier.
After cookies for breakfast on Saturday. {I know...great example for the kids, right?}
And doughnuts for breakfast on Sunday...it was time eat something healthy.
On a side note:
I have 3 other projects that I am working on besides the kitchen.
Stay tuned...
they are going to be

1 comments:
Your blog is too cute. You have an adorable family and my favorite cereal is you guessed it- Honey Nut CHeerios! Love them!
Post a Comment