Moday Mornings
I have been inspired by Stephanie aka Nie Nie to start a little something. (If you haven't been reading her blog go check it out, her story is really amazing!)
This is how it goes. Enjoy.
Now, I do not have a friend on the other side of the world to compare photos with. I do have you though. Anybody game? I can't even commit to daily photos. How about just Monday mornings? I just thought it sounded fun...
I'll even go first.
And I'm not afraid to keep it real.
Since we just came off of a four day weekend, this is our "Monday".
And this is what my morning looks like at 9:20.
Somehow the mess just doesn't look as bad in black and white...:)

2 comments:
I'm a big fan of Nie Nie too, when I discovered her blog I spent the weekend reading the whole thing. She's inspired me to be a better mom.
Well...at least you have a great washer & dryer! We need a new set SOOOOOOO bad!
Post a Comment