Go Check Out These Ladies
So..
I totally took lots of pictures of the decorations that you see in the birthday photos, then we were attacked by an evil computer virus and we haven't gotten her fixed yet. I don't know how I survived without blogland before! I've tried to go to the library to check my email, but it's not the same. Anyway, sorry for getting side tracked. I also took pictures of the process of making the cake. So, forget all of that and just go check out the ladies who gave me the ideas in the first place!
The pom pom decoration idea I totally swiped from Amanda at Imperfectly Beautiful. She is awesome and soooo creative! Go check out her blog. Hers was one the very first blogs that I became addicted to!
The cake I found on Megs blog Whatever. Another cool and talented mom. I am also addicted to her blog.

0 comments:
Post a Comment