Monday, July 20, 2009

I Heart Faces Week 28



I have been following this blog for months now and I have never entered a photo. (mostly because I just can't choose) Normally the focus is on the face but this week is all about feet. I thought this one was too cute!

Head on over and check out more feet! I just love the cute little baby feet.


13 comments:

Richard Lawry July 20, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

Your photo makes me think of a lazy peaceful day. awesome!

An Arkies Musings

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful July 20, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

You have the BEST pics! How about you come for a visit and we can thrift and yard sale and then you can teach me how to take such great photos!!! I am a huge LAMO when it comes to my camera. And clearly...you are awesome.

~Amanda

House Queen July 20, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

I have been following this blog as well! Imagine that...another thing we have in common! I have yet to enter either. Maybe soon I too will find a photo that I think fits. Good Luck! Great photo!

jen@odbt July 20, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

Great shot - love the feeling of peace that comes from looking at it.

Cate O'Malley July 20, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

Love the romantic coloring.

Acacia July 20, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

Great photo! It's so magical!

Farmgirl Paints July 20, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

Oh you should. Looks like you have a knack for picture taking.

Tricia July 21, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

love this shot! the effect is lovely!

tiff July 21, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

What a wonderful photo. Those feet look really relaxed.

Amy July 21, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

Incredible photo! I love the look and feel!

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown July 21, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

Love the glamour feel

Kate July 23, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

The colours in this are divine! Great entry!

Amanda @ Serenity Now July 24, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

A GORGEOUS photo!!! :) This is way late, but I wanted to thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP