Update
I AM still alive! Still trying to work out a few kinks with the computer. We had a total of 168 viruses on our computer that our antivirus program missed! We had to have a new hard drive. So I've been busy trying to get everything back on.
School starts on the 20th, so I've been busy with that too. I hope to get back to blogging soon. Meanwhile, go over and check out Misty's blog The Queen of My House. She's having some great giveaways! I was lucky and won a 16x20" poster print a few weeks ago. Right now, up for grabs are some great Crayola goodies. But I want them, so don't enter this one. Just kidding. Good luck!
And finally, since posting without a picture is basically against my religion, a goody I came across while looking through the old files.
It's amazing how much they have changed in just three years! This was taken on first day of school just as they got off the bus when we lived in Tennessee.

3 comments:
What a sweet photo! Thanks for the shout out! I can't wait until you get your poster! So glad to have you back connected to the computer world! LOL
Such cuties! It is crazy how much they change in such a short amount of time.
Our school started on the 6th and life has been one crazy ride ever since. Hasn't slowed down yet.
~Amanda
My husband had to really clean up the computer a few weeks ago. It was awful. Norton said it got everything, but then every 4 minutes Phising would blink, "Risk." I'd sure like a good virus protection program!
The first day of school is always so exciting! My boys start at a new school in a new state next week (We've lived in TN for 18 years). It's definitely going to be full of intensity!
Post a Comment