Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lexie Turns 12

Lexie turned 12 on Wednesday the 22nd. She had a few friends over on Saturday to celebrate. She picked out the candles...



If you're thinking the cake looks a little funny...or say a little taller than a normal cake...well, you're right.







Lexie could not wait for her friends to see the inside of this cake! (She has the camera for these shots)





Surprise!!!



It was fun to make and even more fun to eat!

7 comments:

The Beaty Family July 27, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

Katelyn wants you to come up and make her one just
like that.That is AWESOME!!!!!!

House Queen July 27, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Oooooh...I love it! I could make a John Deere inspired one for the boys as a surprise to them! Thanks for the idea! Have you checked out HouseQueen today? You should!!!!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful July 28, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

That cake is AWESOME! I've got to do that for our next birthday. My kids would love it!

I see those cute paper pompoms in the background. So cute! Love the multicolored one.

~Amanda

Neice July 28, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

Jessica, This cake is awesome.....

Cate O'Malley August 6, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

Gorgeous!

Farmgirl Paints August 17, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

I've seen this cake. I've got to try it sometime. It just looks like alot of work. Beautiful!!

Thanks for signing up to follow along on my blog. I look forward to getting to "know" you.

Kara September 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

Wow, I love the rainbow cake you did. I may try to make one. How do you get the bright colors?

ekbbgibson@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP