Another Photo Shoot
This time it was Lexie's turn.
For this year's ballet recital her class wore the prettiest "fairy" costumes. They preformed a ballet called La Sylphide. A Sylph is described as a forest sprite or airy spirit. I won't bore you with any more detailed information....
Since watching the girls rehearse I knew that I wanted to take Lexie's picture in costume somewhere in the woods. We found the perfect spot. And I love how they turned out, BUT....I have spent hours playing with them. I need your help! If you read my blog but don't normally leave a comment please do this time. I would love to know what you like!
1)
sooc (straight out of camera)
2)
3)
My FAV's....I just love the way her dress looks all glowy, just like a sylph!
4 a)
4 b) (sooc)
4 c)
4 d)
4 e)
See my problem? I just CAN'T choose! Please help me!
And believe me, there are so many more. I didn't want to overwhelm you guys!
5)
6) (sooc)
7)
So, help me out and leave a comment telling me what you like/love.

8 comments:
I LOVE 4e!
Oh my goodness...lady, you've got some mad skills! All of these shots are gorgeous, as is your subject! I absolutely can't choose just one, so here are my faves :
3
4a
4d
5
6
My favorites are 3 and 4a. Love the wistful expression on #3. They're all gorgeous!
Ok...so I really like them all!
But my FAVES are these:
3
All of # 4
5
7
It is so hard to decide between the different shadings of # 4... c & e though may be the top ones!
Thanks for your help gals! I need to go print these out now....
OH MY!!!! i am just now looking at all of these. i would't be able to choose either!!! i love every one of these!!
It would be to hard for me to decide4 they are all great.
#3 b/c you can see her face and body, all of the costume, her point (former ballet dancer notices this!), and the contrast with the woods. :) Great photos!!
Wanted to thank you for commenting on my blog today! :)
Post a Comment