Wednesday, June 2, 2010

After many attempts to find something to blog about.......I got nothin'.

Nothing.

Nada.

Zip.

Zero.

Zilch.

The kitchen project still looks like this:



......and my laundry room still looks like this:



All because we would rather be here:












AND...in other news.......I did it.

It's short.

Welcome Summer!  I have missed you.

Hope that there are still a few of  ya out there.....

4 comments:

Heather June 2, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

I am with you!!! Let the laundry keep piling up girl! We got a sunTAN today! :)

Anonymous June 3, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

Love the hair! I want to be at the pool, whatta way to spend the summer. Hope your having a great week! Don't worry about the house....you don't even want to see mine! xoxo

Anonymous June 3, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

with you!

You may have some laundry to get done but I LOVE your washer and dryer!

The pool looks amazing right now!

yvonne June 12, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

So glad your back. You are an amazing woman, mother, sister. Love you
Yvonne

PS.. Have fun at the pool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP