Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 12



"Draw close to God, and God will draw close to you."   James 4:8

I'm as close to God as I choose to be.
(from The Purpose Driven Life)


I'm having to linger on some chapters more than one day.....
so that it has time to really sink in.

I actually started reading this book way-back-when.....everyone was reading it...
I had three kids under the age of ...6!
So I don't really remember reading it.

I do know that I choose to be close to God.

"I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength."  Philippians 4:13

I know He has a purpose for me....

1 comments:

Unknown June 23, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

You are so, so right, hun. He does have a purpose for us all--even when we think there is no truth to that...He is always here for us.

Your post gave me goosebumps. Thank you for the reminder!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP