Still Here
So....getting back to the blog has been waaay harder than I thought.
Have you ever felt like you are just reliving the same day over and over again?
That's kinda how I feel right now....
Stuck on a Monday.....
*This picture was taken on Easter morning. Jacob wanted nothing to do with it. Can you tell?
Over a month ago I intended to finish what I started in the kitchen back in January.
This Sunday I finally took down those hideous vertical blinds!
I have some major holes to fill in and a little touch up paint, then I'll be ready to finally hang those
I hope that by telling y'all I will be more motivated to get. it. done.
We shall see......

4 comments:
Hey you! I have missed ya! Cant wait to see the kitchen when your done. I finally got the table painted and back in the kitchen and got some great plates...if the sun will ever shine again and I can get a decent picture I will post. Hope your all good and I feel like I am in the movie Groundhog day all the time. Love you and miss you! xoxo
Great to see you back...I have really missed reading your blog! I cannot wait to see what you do with the house! I am still here if you need me! Love ya!
I've been thinking of you! We're here for you 100%, hun. xoxo
Glad to see you back on your blog. I know it has been hard to get back into things. But you are doing great. .Just keep trusting in the GOOD LORD above. Will be glad to see your after pictures of your house.
Post a Comment