Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Procrastination...Again




I am once again linking up to Melissa's Procrastinator's Party.  If you didn't see my last failed attempt click here.  I didn't get it finished in time.  :(  But this time is different!  There is no painting involved in this one, so I think I'm safe.  I had a hard time narrowing down to one project.  In the end I have decided to go with my pantry area.




Yes, I have a Christmas tree in my pantry.  Don't judge.

I have two weeks to get this pantry spiffied up!  Wish me luck!

****Edited to add more pics.****

I noticed that the above picture looks a little deceiving.  There's actually more to the pantry.  Here is the rest:





2 comments:

House Queen October 6, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

You will get t done! Can't wait to see it! Love the groceries sign above the door!
I have a student teacher and this this will be the last week she is there. You should see how organized my school closet and all of my materials have gotten! I am ready for action after fall break! Organizing makes me feel so good!!!

Good Luck!!!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room October 14, 2009 at 12:55 AM  

LOL, there IS a Christmas tree in your pantry! :-) Not judging. I'm thinking you are just ready for the holidays.

One week left, hope it is going well! Glad you joined in!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP