Monday, October 5, 2009

Miss Me?

We are still here...just super busy.
Here's a little idea of what's happening around here:
1. One million loads of laundry. (you think I'm exaggerating....)



2. A child with a broken wrist means momma has to help in ways that she hasn't had to in years.
3. Spent time getting ready for a community yardsale that went bust.
4. Jacob adopted two frogs.



5. Football season is in full swing.
6. Lexi and Tori both sick on different days.
7. Housework is never DONE.  It will always be there and I'm fine with that.  Really.
So I say eat cake!  Halloween cupcakes to be exact.




*No picture of Jacob because he ate his cupcake with no icing just after I pulled them from the oven.  I don't  blame him, I like them that way too!

The leaves are starting to turn here, but they are falling quickly.  I hope to get some fall pictures of the kids soon. 
The forecast for today is 100% chance of rain and a high of 61degrees.  I love sweater weather!
Happy Fall Y'all!

1 comments:

Dandy October 6, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

You have totally inspired me to make Halloween cupcakes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP