Procrastination....
I know I'm a day late, I do have a good excuse though. It rain almost every day last week. I know that you are not suppose to paint when it's raining, but did I listen? No, after days of rain we had one day that it looked like there would be a break so I headed out to get finished. BAD idea. Don't try it. I'll be doing one of the chairs over. I didn't even get to that pesky table top.
So here is a peek of one of the chairs. This week has been full of late night rehearsals. We also had a surprise rehearsal last night which is why I didn't make this post on time. True Procrastinator here folks.

6 comments:
Very clean and classic! Great re-do. Some of the best are the most simple and classic.
Great transformation!
Too bad Mother Nature put such a damper on the party. The chair looks good in the photo. I love it painted.
Oh I really like it in black. It just looks elegant and chic. Oh-oh...this may not be a good thing...I have so many chairs that need some help.
Oh, SO much better!!! Good for you, that is inspiring me to paint more chairs. After I finish my green ones, that is.
Thanks for joining in the party!
I LOVE this! Look how different this chair looks! You totally inspired me to paint something black! LOL.
I wanted to drop by and say thank you for stopping by and looking around on my Wonderfully Wordy blog! I love new visitors!
Have a great day!
Shelley Smith
wonderfullywordy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment