Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nana and Papa

This weekend Tony's parents came for a visit. Since we didn't make it to TN this summer, they came to see their grand-babies us for the weekend.

Papa giving a fishing lesson during lunch time.



Tony had to work Saturday, so Papa took Tori and Jacob fishing while Nana, Lexie and I stayed in the air conditioning...away from the worms and slimy fish. They returned with news that Jacob actually picked up a worm! And they managed to catch a couple of fish.


Nana wanted to have a picture of us together. The manly men didn't like the idea so much, so they protested. And goofed around A LOT.


But, they finally gave in and behaved.

Friday was their 40th Anniversary. I'm glad they chose to come spend the weekend with us. We had a great time and kids are already planning what we'll do together next time!

5 comments:

House Queen August 25, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Don't the men always protest! Geeesh! Great times!

jen from windy ridge August 25, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

:) Love these family photos!

Farmgirl Paints August 28, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

I would have cried at that first picture too...such a waste. Great pics of Grandpa giving his demonstration. Love that:)

Thanks for the sweet words on my blog. They mean so much!

Sachiko September 3, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

What a beautiful place! I am glad that you had nice time with your family.

Lexi[: September 13, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

pictures taken by yours truly

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP