Monday, August 24, 2009

"Nostalgia"

Week 33

This photo is nostalgic for me because it brings back great summertime childhood memories. Who didn't roll downhill as a kid? I remember trying to go faster each time!

I took this one of Tori back in the spring and there were more of her and Jacob, but this one captured the best expression.

Go on over to i heart faces to check out more nostalgia.

11 comments:

Katey Erickson August 24, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

This is soo cute :) I love it. And i love rolling down hills :)

Foursons August 24, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

I used to do that too. This made me smile because it took me right back to my childhood. Thanks!

House Queen August 24, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

Rolling down hills is so fun!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful August 25, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

LOVE this! And really, who doesn't remember doing that same exact thing? Sweet memories.

~Amanda

Jessica Marie August 25, 2009 at 3:54 AM  

Wow! Wonderful photo for a great memory!

Jennifer August 25, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

Definitely rolled down some hills. Loved it, but it made ya feel so sick!
Fun photo!

angie {the arthur clan} August 26, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

I love your entry so much...took me right back to my childhood days! :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Drew August 29, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

What a great entry for the nostalgia theme. We used to have a hill at my school that was awesome for rolling down. Your photo evoked instant memories for me. :)

Anonymous August 30, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Your picture is so perfect. I love everything about it. Great memories. Very, very beautiful!

House Queen August 30, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

9th Place.....So happy for you!!!!!

puna August 31, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

She looks like she's having fun! Congratulations.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP