Winter Jam
Instead of doing one long update I thought breaking them up would be best. (I told you I had a lot to update about!)
On the weekend of 2/14 (after the computer was eaten by a virus) the kids had a sleepover and I done some window shopping with my friend Leah. I say window shopping because we bought nothing! It was good girl time though. She lent me the Twilight series to read while the computer was out, so it was easy to replace one obsession with another. I am in the last book now, I have really enjoyed them.
And now...on to Winter Jam. (2/20) It was a blast. For those of you who don't know what it is, it is a huge christian music concert. TobyMac was the highlight of the night. The place was so crowed, but we ended up with good seats.Jacob was not so crazy about how LOUD the music was. But he came around when this guy came on stage.......
..that's Toby in the purple shirt. This was our second time seeing him in concert, he really knows how to give a great show.
This is a not-so-great-shot of confetti falling....I guess you just had to be there. Sorry, I thought maybe it would look better once I enlarged it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment