A Walk
Sunday was a beautiful day and I decided to take the kids on a walk. A very long walk. I thought I would take some pictures of the neighborhood since it looks like none of you are ever coming to visit y'all haven't made it down yet.
The first signs of spring are just beginning to show around here, these trees are my favorite. Does anybody know what they are?
On to the cutest gazebo ever! (I wish they would trim the bushes) This is half way between our house and the school. The kids can stop and cool off here on their way home from school on those hot days. I wish it was in our back yard!
The town center is nice. On the right is the Dog Eared Corner, where Mater goes to get to fluff-i-fied. Next to it is an ice cream shop, a shoeshine and repair shop, a barbers, an eye doctor, coffee shop, flower shop.....many other shops! If you turn left and the end there is another row of buildings. There are a couple of good restaurants, our favorite is a pizza place.
This fountain is at the main entrance. It is beautiful to sit and watch, it changes patterns every few minutes. Something that I recently learned about it is that the water is pumped from the lake. There are benches around the fountain and speakers playing soothing music. At night it is lit up. I want to get pictures of that soon.Lots of brides come here to get wedding photos taken. You can see people here taking pictures on any sunny day.
As a matter of fact, there was a group of people just on the other side of us when I took these! And later that evening..... a bride! She looked beautiful.
The last stop was the playground. This is one of four in the neighborhood. By this time the kids were tired of the mamarazzi stalking them. Maybe the weather will cooperate next weekend and I can give the rest of the tour.
1 comments:
Very nice tour...beautiful neighborhood!
Post a Comment