Sunday, January 18, 2009

Too Funny...

This morning I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast, When they were ready I went to wake up the girls. (Jake was already awake)

ME: "Lexie, I have cinnamon rolls ready."
Lexie: "Okay, Mom."

Me: "Tori, I made cinnamon rolls this morning."
Tori: "I can't draw a little fish!"
Me: "Tori, I said that I have cinnamon rolls ready downstairs."
Tori: "I said I don't know how to draw a little fish!"

I hate getting woke up when I'm in the middle of a dream. I just had to share though. Too Funny to keep to myself.

1 comments:

Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

I want to hear more about that fish dream!!!!!!!!

Aunt Michelle

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP