Short Week
With Monday being a holiday and Tuesday a snow day, it made for a short week. Not to say that it was any easier. I didn't take any pictures really. So here is an oldie but goodie. Misty posted a picture of her and her boys snuggling last week. I thought that I would share this one. The kids always liked to get in bed with me when Tony was away. They are to big to do it now, at least all at once! I squeezed out of bed (can you believe that I was between Tori and Jacob!) and took this picture because I KNEW that they would not all be able to fit much longer.
3 comments:
I love it! i often wonder how I fit into such tight spots myself! Precious!
Okay...Jessica...Keyton has picked the letter E for you. Good luck and I am excited to read about it!
Post a Comment