Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just for fun

I am going to play a game today. It starts with someone assigning you a random letter. You then have to list 10 things that start with that letter. I have been assigned the letter E.

10 Things I Love That Start With "E"
(in no particular order)

1. Education: I believe that it begins at home. I want my children to understand just how important it is. I love being able to teach my kids new things. I am very proud of my straight A students!

2. Easter Eggs: I like all the beautiful colors and I think that I have more fun making them than the kids! (My favorite kind to eat are the Reese's ones!!!)

3. Elephants: When I was a little I wanted to be the circus girl that rode on them!

4. Eskimo Pies: Who doesn't love 'em?

5. Eyes: Alexis, Tori, and Jacob have the most beautiful blue eyes.

6. Electricity: Yep. I LOVE it. When is the last time you went without it?

7. Email: How did we ever survive without it?

8. Elizabeth: I have two beautiful nieces and one beautiful great niece that share that name.

9. Edelweiss: Not the song! We stayed at the Edelweiss resort in Germany. I want to go back!

10. Eighties: Ahh. Side ponytails, leg warmers, and neon colors how I miss thee.

1 comments:

House Queen January 29, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

I am so glad you played along! And...can I just say...I am all about number 10! I had already been thinking about that for my E list! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 80's. Last year, I created our 7th grade program to the 80's theme! It was os much fun getting them all dressed like we used to dress! The music is my favorite thing about the 80's! Great list!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP