Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wordless Wednesday









Okay.

I lied.

There are words in this post.

I have confessed my love of Reese's before: Death by Reese's

But I must now confess to you that I live for when the Eggs come at Easter
and the Trees at Christmas.

 Good thing that's the only time they are around...
or someone would have to stage and intervention.

Seriously.
I just can't help myself.

oh,
Sorry 'bout the little bloggy break the last few weeks. 
Christmas update coming soon.
:)

2 comments:

Heather January 4, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

THANK YOU! I will fight somebody over me some Reese's eggs and trees!! I love them too! I hid them in the pantry and gave the kids the other stuff...:)oh well.

Cate O'Malley January 7, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

I don't have a sweet tooth, but Reese's is definitely one thing that I indulge in. Oh those Big Cups!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP