Christmas at the Lake
I'll start with our tree.
I still need to get a new star for the top. The old one was broken somehow last year. hmmm...
Reason #997 that I LOVE our neighborhood...
CHRISTMAS!!!
Our town center hosts something called Harborside Lights.
It' magical.
Picture the town center full of people, vendors, and LOTS of food and fun.
Over 1200 luminaries to light the sidewalks.
There were hayrides and carriage rides, and don't forget things like Santa and the Grinch!
And my horrible nighttime photos do not do it justice!!!
But, I'm going to show them to you anyway.
I have wanted to go on a horse-drawn carriage ride my. whole. life. Last year the line was sooo long and it was soo cold we didn't want to wait. But this year I was determined to do it!
{so sorry for the blurriness}
See. This one's not blurry:
There were so many beautifully decorated homes.
Unfortunately, most of all of the pics were blurry.
I'm workin' on that.
We had a great time.
Now it feels like the Christmas season has officially began.
Time to finish the decorating and START my shopping!
{didn't I say that I was going to start early this year?}


3 comments:
Looks like fun!
I love your tree...because mine looks close to the same. Obviously kid decorated! :)
What a pretty tree. So glad you got to ride the carriage... that's one of the things on my list of wanting to do.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Post a Comment