Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Heart Faces ~Week 47

It's "we heart tooshies" week over at:





I got this shot a while back when I was playing around with a borrowed zoom lens.  I loved how tiny her little feet and legs looked in comparison to the big ruffles on her bum.  I remember being surprised that she stood still long enough for me to get it!

If you haven't yet, head on over and check out the other entries!

5 comments:

Tiffany December 1, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

Awww, so sweet! MY daughter had those shoes! {grin}

Jessica D. December 1, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Very sweet, i love baby legs!

Rebecca December 1, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

awww.. what an adorable little ruffled bum. very sweet.

Alice December 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

what an adorable picture! i love it!

my photo is posted now, too. feel free to come on over for a visit anytime :O).

Anonymous December 21, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

great picture

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP