Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

The weekend was very busy. We are one week from recital and the weekend was full of rehearsals. We went to church Sunday morning and I received a corsage for being the mom with the most children present! After church Tony and the kids had a surprise for me. (I'll post about it when it gets put together!) We had KFC for lunch and then it was off for more rehearsals! I'll be sooooo glad when this week is over.


Mother's Day pic......Jacob just had to get Mater in on it too!
I am so proud to be their mommy! I still can't believe how fast they are growing up.



The flowers came from Tori and Jacob's Sunday School class.

1 comments:

House Queen May 11, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

Great picture of you and the kiddos! Can't wait to see what the surprise is!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP