Saturday, May 30, 2009

More from Jacob's Birthday

Jacob's birthday was on Thursday, the 28th. We told him for his birthday he could choose any restaurant that he wanted to go to. Any. It was up to him.

We've really got to take the kids out to eat more often. To non-fast food type of places. We really don't eat out anywhere lately. Tony must have named over twenty places and Jacob was sure he wanted Burger King. It was his birthday and as long as he was happy that was all that mattered.

On to Friday...

Lego Indiana Jones was the theme. Jacob designed the cake himself. He told me what he wanted and he placed the figures where he wanted them to go.




Boys are actually much more quiet than girls. At least these boys were. Girls are chatty and giggly. The boys just hung out and built things out of Lego's, played the Lego Indiana Jones video game, and watched Indiana Jones movies until about 1 AM.


The most I heard out of them was when they were putting this set together. Their conversation went a little something like this:
"Dude, I know how to do it."
"No, that's the wrong piece dude!"
"Dude, I can do it"
"Yeah, it's easy dude"
The conversation when on like this forever. I have never heard the word "dude" used so many times in my life! Not even in Dude, Where's My Car! I was so completely fascinated by them dude! I just stood there and watched them and it was like they didn't even know I was there.

3 comments:

House Queen May 31, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

Sounds cool, DUDE! lol

Cate O'Malley June 1, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

LOL, love the conversation!

Donna Boucher June 2, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

What a great cake idea!!! It's adorable! Happy Birthday Jacob!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP