Sunday, September 6, 2009

A New Look

***I've been working on this little project for a while now.  I wanted to try out a new look for the blog.  I'm still working on it, so if things aren't working quite right, I apologize.  I'm still not use to the new program and will be working out the kinks as I go.*** 

And because I can't post without a picture...
I've only picked up my camera once since we got back from our trip last weekend.  It was the other night and Jacob was in a good mood so I told him I wanted to try out a few new settings on my camera, and he agreed to let me "practice" on him.



Like I said, it was nighttime and I was trying out different settings...they are a little darker and grainy-er than I wanted, but he was smiling so I had to post them. :)

3 comments:

House Queen September 6, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

I like the new look! I am working on a collage type header for my family blog but haven't gotten it quite the way I want yet! These things take time, don't they? Whew! Do you use picnik? I love it! I am trying to come up with something cute for my housequeen too but still not found they right thing! Oh well...all in good time!!!

Joyce September 8, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Love the new look. You do great pics.Wish I could come up with something for mine. Keep up the good work with the camara.

Farmgirl Paints September 12, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

I like what you are doing with your blog. Looks great. Love the last picture. That dog is adorable:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP