Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to School

The kiddos went back to school on Thursday. I'm a little late getting these up because it has been harder than I thought to get back on schedule.

I'll start with Tori because she was the most cooperative at picture taking time. Bless her heart, she got up at 5:30 AM! I had to send her back to bed. I didn't want her falling asleep after lunch!

All ready for 4th grade!

She even let me have a closeup.




Jacob, on the other hand, was not as excited about the first day. Or maybe he just wasn't excited about me taking his picture!

This picture is worth at least a thousand words.

Off to 3rd grade anyway.

I even tried on the second day...







I cheated on this one. Lexie has to be at school earlier than Tori and Jacob, she was in such a hurry that I didn't get one of her on the first or second day of school. This one is from the third day/first Monday of school. Still counts though, right?



Pa and Nana came down for a visit this weekend and I'll post about that later. Lexie decided about a week before school that she wanted to have her bangs cut. This weekend, Nana granted her wish...

2 comments:

House Queen August 24, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

Great photos! Jacob cracks me up! Tori may have a future in modeling! Lexie is growing up so fast! She looks SO MUCH like you!!!

Lexi[: August 24, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

ugh you need to redo that pic i look silly

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP