A Photo Shoot
Our first week of summer vacation has come to an end. It's been nice not having to stick to a schedule. We've spent at lot of time going to Family Video, where the kids get a free rental for every "A" on their report card!
I have been dying to take some pictures of the kids up by these rock walls. It always seems like when we have the time the weather is not cooperating and when it is nice we don't have the time. Today Tori really wanted to have her picture made. She kept bugging me to do it ALL DAY. Finally, I told her that if she would get ready we would go just before sunset. I was not able to talk Lexie and Jacob into coming along. Did I mention that it was miserable hot today? Well...after dinner it started to get really cloudy, but I decided to just go anyway.
I told her to show me some attitude.
By this time we were both starting to sweat....did I mention how hot it is here?
We both had fun.
4 comments:
GREAT photos!!!! I love them all! If you and I lived close to each other..All we would do is conspire for great photo backgrounds to take pictures of our kids. LOL
Love the two where the stones are a little more golden from the sun - beautiful!
Cate-
Those are two of my favs too. The stones are actually dirty! It was a different section of the wall and it is just more muddy over there, when we get a lot of rain the stones get a mud wash!
-Jess
What great photos! Your daughter is a cutie. I feel ya on the weather thing. We are up to high
90's with 100% humidity...GROSS! I feel like I can't breathe if I have to be out in it more than 10 minutes. I LOVe me some A.C.
~Amanda
Post a Comment