Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another Walk

A while back I took you on a tour of our neighborhood, there's a lot more to see around here. They just opened a nature trail and we went to check it out.

Love this crooked tree!

I was playing with the lighting because it was very late in the evening.




Not long into our walk we ran into this guy...or girl. How do you tell???

We even heard a deer nearby and we must have scared it because we heard it take off running!


I loved this root system. I'm not sure if you can see, but there is a little stream running underneath there.


I could definitely see this being the perfect spot for fairy watching....
or maybe it's a doorway to Narnia.....



Lexie spotted this cool looking tree.



We will be taking lots of walks here. And lots of pictures.

1 comments:

House Queen June 3, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

Jessica, it looks like such a pretty and peaceful place where you live. I love looking at your pictures. We have been having so many WILD animals close by our house, that we are almost scared to take any hikes. Here is what has been spotted within a mile of my house lately: Bear, black panther, mountain lion, and elk. Yes, you read that right! Geesh! It is like a zoo here! (Without the CAGES that I love!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP