I haven't mentioned my babies very much on our blog, mostly because I just never ask their mommies if it was okay. They feel like part of our family here. I love these two little girls very much. Since the kids are in school all day and I have these two to fill up my time, I like to practice my photography skills on them. The kiddos get tired of me taking pictures of them, so I take pictures of the babies every chance I get. The problem is now that they are mobile it has become VERY difficult to get them to LOOK at the camera.It's usually Mater that steals their attention.
This is Ava, she will be ONE on May 11th. She's so tiny, just starting to fit into 6-9mos. clothes!
This is Kaylee, she's 15mos.
Kaylee LOVES Jacob. She also loves playing ball. (she has two big brothers) She kept chasing Jacob trying to get the football from him, when he finally gave it to her, she started running so fast trying to keep him away! She did not want to give it up!
We had another busy weekend. Friday the girls were away at sleepovers and Jacob went home with a friend after school for a few hours to play. I started a little project that I will show some pictures of soon! Saturday was dance rehearsal all day, with a break to go preform at the Sparkleberry Country Fair. Just wanted to share a few of the pics.
Besides their regular ballet classes, the girls preform in a group called Moving for Christ. Here they are preforming to My Redeemer Lives by Nicole C. Mullen. This is one of my favorite songs. If you don't know it, click on it and go listen to it! Or, just go listen to it anyway!Tori's group didn't preform for this...not enough room on the stage. Hopefully someone who got it on video will post it so I can copy it and put it on here!
It was so HOT that day. The girls said it felt like they were dancing on an oven! But they were great! After that, it was straight back for more rehearsal! 3 weeks until recital!!!
Goofy.
See Alexis' back? She said "DON'T take a picture of me!"
Jacob said "take one of me mom..."
when I snapped it he did this:Thanks Jacob!
Style Showcase 361
4 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment