Getting back to normal

This has be such a long week. Things are slowly getting back to normal and Tony is starting to feel much better. I apologize for the pictures being so random. I am REALLY enjoying my new camera. I am just playing around with the settings. Alexis is already tired of having her picture made. She told me that she felt like I was turning into the paparazzi the other day!
The flag football season is over. Jacob had his last game on Saturday.
Tony was the coach and he took all the players out to McD's after the game. (two players couldn't make it)
The girls spent a lot of time at the skating rink this weekend. Friday night with friends and Sunday for a birthday party. They are starting to get the hang of it. Maybe I'll get out there one day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment