Saturday, January 17, 2009

Did someone put my candles on wrong? Am I really 31? Last year I had a little uh...hard time believing that my twenties were over. This year will be different, it's just a number, right? At least that's what I keep trying to tell myself.

Self portrait. I got a tripod for my birthday!! It's what I ask for. Really.





It's been a pretty laid back week. This was a four day weekend for the kids and we have just been hanging around the house. It's too cold to get out and do anything really. Yesterday we had lunch with friends and then I took the kids to the fabric shop and they picked out a fabric for a project. We made homemade heating pads. The kind filled with rice that you can put in the microwave. They turned out nice. I didn't take any pictures though. Maybe later.





This what we woke up to this morning. The sprinklers were left on in a few areas of the neighborhood. 18F this morning. Tonight's low 7F. (I don't know how to get the little degrees symbol on there.)


That is a fountain behind Tori and they never turn it off.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP