Monday, December 8, 2008

I know...

Well, this blog is not really getting the start that I wanted. The computer is still not 100%. It won't let me upload any of my photos. :( It may be a while before we can get it working.

Thanksgiving was nice. It was good to see everyone but it always seems to go by so fast.

This past week has been really busy and the girls have been working very hard for their Christmas performance. Jacob will be the little drummer boy. I have a small part in a village scene. (moms and little brothers get cast as "extras")
That is pretty much what is going on here. Now I just need to get my shopping done!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP