Tuesday, December 30, 2008

After much waiting

I can finally upload all of the pictures that have been waiting on the memory card. Here are just a few to get started. Above is a pic of Alexis taken during parent night at dance class. She is so beautiful and graceful. She really loves dancing.
This is a pic of Tori taken before school on the morning of the Charlotte's Web parade. The third graders read the book and when they finished it the children dressed up as their favorite character. They had a parade through the halls of the school. Fun! She made the best Fern! I love her pig tails.
This is our football star(a.k.a. Jake the snake). I took this pic at his first game. He says that his favorite part of the game is playing defense!

There will be more pics to come and a Christmas update, too! I have been so busy that I haven't been taking as many pics as I wanted to. My goal for the new year is to take lots of photos. (I got a new camera for Christmas!) More on that later.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP