Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Daydreaming

Melanie from My Sweet Savannah has one of my favorite pantries.  I swiped these pics off her blog, you can read the original post here.  She posted this back in January and it was love at first sight for me.  I go to her blog often and waste spend way too much time daydreaming.


She turned her pantry from this:



Into this:


Wow.



 

I just love all the little details.





Labels!


Too bad I can't have all the pretty glass containers.  My kiddos would drop them for sure.



 

Who wouldda thought that a pantry could be so beautiful?  Is it okay to think that a pantry is beautiful?
Anyway, I was just trying to get my creative juices flowing.  So far I have just cleaned out my pantry.  I threw away two pie crusts that expired a year and a half ago!  I put the Christmas tree away (only to have to pull it out again soon.) and started to do a little re-organizing.  For now I am trying to come up with some pretty-but-plastic containers.  If you know of any, please point me in their direction.  I am also on the lookout for baskets.


2 comments:

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful October 27, 2009 at 1:19 AM  

Yes ma'am...that pantry is seriously drool worthy! I could just die. Maybe one day I will have my dream pantry...along with my dream house!

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

~Amanda

Sarah October 28, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Oooh....I LOVE that. (I'm with you on the glass...but I LOVE everything else!) I don't know where you live, but we have a Big Lots here and last night I saw some really cute and cheap baskets!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP