Our 4th
We've had a nice relaxing July 4th weekend. We walked down to Sunset Park (one of our favorite places lately) for fireworks with our friends and neighbors.
Photographing fireworks is tricky. Most of the ones I took turned out like this:
Tori has never liked loud noises. When she was very little, fireworks would bring her to tears. She never enjoyed them. This year she decided to join in and hold a sparkler.
She said "You can write about this on the blog and tell how I got over my fear!"
I reeeeeeealy wish that this one would have turned out. This was the PERFECT place to watch fireworks. We could watch fireworks from every direction!
I hope all of you had a safe and happy 4th!
1 comments:
Sounds like your kiddos are like mine and realize that anything they do is probably going to be blogged about...so they might as well pitch their own ideas! LOL Glad you all had a Happy 4th!
Post a Comment