River Walk
When we lived here before I always wanted to take the kids to the river walk downtown. Being the big chicken that I am, we never went. My friend Leah invited us along with her family on Saturday. We had a really good time. The kids were all on wheels most of the time... bikes, scooters, and roller blades to be exact. They couldn't resist getting their feet wet. It was a very warm day and who can say no to SEVEN kids??? They didn't play in the water very long...I promise!




3 comments:
Looks like fun and Alexis looks identical to you in the top picture! WOW!
Such GREAT pictures! and that cake in your last post...fabulous! I can't believe that was for a 1 year old...WOW!
Hey girl. I just wanted to tell you how sweet your comment was. I love my followers, but I love my faithful commenters just as much. I try to visit each one and leave them some comment love just like they did for me. The golden rule, right? Anyway, thanks...and nice to meet you!
~amanda
Post a Comment