Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Performance

The kids had their Christmas performances on Wednesday and Sunday. Jacob was a perfect little drummer boy. He was so proud to do it. Everyone kept coming up to him after the show and telling him what a great job he done. Everyone thought he was so cute. (Of course I thought so too!)


This was from the rehearsal. The girls done a great job. They were beautiful angels. This is the only one I have for now that has both the girls. (My friend Rebbecca took these pictures.) I will post more photos later. The two girls dancing with Alexis are in the ninth grade! Alexis is getting so tall!



And
I cannot forget about Saturday... Jacob had another great game. He scored three touchdowns! He is a fast little runner. The other team just could not catch him.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP