Catching up
Last Friday morning we had a storm and lost power for a short time. It messed our computer up and it was in the shop for three days. We really didn't have much going on last weekend to write about anyway. This Saturday was Jacobs first flag football game. He scored two touchdowns!! Tori went to a birthday party on Sunday at a skating rink. It was her first time on skates. ( It was the first time for most of the girls at the party.) They had a great time. After the party I took Alexis and a friend to see the Twilight movie. It was better than I thought it would be. I'm not a big vampire fan. But now I may have to read all the books! I want to know what happens next!!!!!
I'm having some trouble loading my new pictures. I'll try to get them on later.
0 comments:
Post a Comment