Thursday, November 19, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

{squealing}This morning I woke up to this:

I can't believe I won!  My new best friend JenJen over at Tatertots and Jello held this awesome giveaway, and little 'ole me won!!!
It's being shipped to me as I type this.  Thanks a million JenJen!
She still has another giveaway going on, so head on over and enter.


*If you haven't read the Twilight series, what rock are you living under?  Go. get. it. now!  You'll see what all the fuss is over.

2 comments:

House Queen November 19, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

OMG!!!! You lucky duck!!! I was supposed to win this! I am at least glad it was someone I know! That shirt rocks! I am headed out to the midnight showing the same as I did last year! Enjoy your great winnings! Congrats!

House Queen November 21, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Well, come back over to my blog and see what is coming your way now lucky ducky!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP