I've not posted in a while because I have not been taking many pictures. I had a bit of inspiration the other day when these two were chowing down on some mac-n-cheese.
It's so funny to watch these two during lunch time. They are a hoot!
The lighting in the kitchen was great that day and I couldn't pass it up.
Now, on to our weekend.
On Friday we took the kids out to eat and then rollerskating.
Before we left the restaurant Tori slipped and fell. She hurt her wrist. We thought she would be okay and went on about our night, not really thinking it was bad. I told her if it was still hurting we could take her to get it looked at.
When she woke up Saturday it was still hurting so I took her in to have an x-ray. Three hours later they told us it was just a bad sprain. They wrapped it up and gave her some Motrin.
While we were out having a treat on Sunday evening we got a call from the hospital. She needed to come back in. Her wrist was broken. The doctor missed it. The radiologist found it, lucky for us.
Monday morning Tony took her back in and they put her in a full cast, she will have to wear it for 3 weeks.
Bless her heart.

3 comments:
Oh no!!! Poor little thing!
BTW...I loved the link to the "no sew" idea! Life has been so hectic I forgot to thank you! I will most definitely try that when I get a break! Thanks again for thinking of me! Never a bother!!!!!
Awww that's too bad. At least they found it. Noticing your little one's ears. I'm trying to convince my youngest, who turn 6 soon to get her ears pierced. I don't think she's brave enough to go through with it.
Tori I am so sorry you broke your arm. Hope it don't hurt to much and gets well really soon.
Post a Comment