Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sleepover, Monster Trucks, and the Super Bowl, Oh My!

So, we packed a lot of fun into one weekend! For making the honor roll the kids were rewarded this weekend. The girls had a sleepover and Tony took Jacob to Monster Jam.


This picture was taken before the rest of the girls arrived. There were a total of eight girls. I tried to take more pictures but when they saw me with the camera they ran away...screaming.


Sorry that there are no pictures from Monster Jam. I know you are heartbroken. Jacob had a blast. The highlight...Grave Digger. (For those of you who are reading this and are not redneck southern, Monster Jam is a monster truck show.)




The Super Bowl. All the big whoop-ti-do about the 3-D commercials... didn't really seem all that 3-D-ish. (yes, I do make up my own words from time to time)


Sadly, Tori came down with a fever just before the game started. She has missed school for the past two days. Alexis has been trying to get Tori to cough on her. I have been running around with a Lysol can in hand.




This is two posts in one. Kaylee is one of the babies that I take care of three days a week. She is such a sweetheart and a cutie pie too. We went to celebrate her first birthday with her. This was actually taken last weekend but Kaylee's birthday was not until this weekend. I should have put her picture here first , but you have to see this...
Can you believe this cake??? Just imagine what her wedding cake will look like.....




She didn't want to get her hands in it.


Me and Kaylee, she LOVES books!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Really Cool People...

Places I Spend Way TOO Much Time At:

StatCounter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP